Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Fear Factor


Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ “Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish. Isaiah 41:10,11

If we could see God's grace all around us.......just imagine. I envision something like these Palo Verde tree blossoms which fall everywhere here a certain time of year......we would see it everywhere we walked, for He has promised to hem us in on all sides with His love and protection.

That doesn't mean that our path will be trouble free and easy. In fact, Jesus promised that in the world we would have trouble. But right after that He tells us to take heart because He has already overcome it. That means, if we belong to Him, so have we! Whatever the world dishes out, we can take it my friends.

And I love what He says right before that......"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace."  

We can rest in the hollow of His hand. Of that we can be certain.

And when we close our eyes at night, can't you just feel His grace keeping you? For He neither slumbers nor sleeps.

There is much fear and uncertainty in our world today, but we don't need to pay attention to it. We don't have to worry about the economy......

our health

our jobs or lack thereof

or anything else that keeps us up at night.

Our Heavenly Father knows we need all these things. So, whatever you are worried about today, give it to Him, He can handle it!

"Who did this? Who made it happen? Who always gets things started? I did. God. I'm first on the scene. I'm also the last to leave. Isaiah 41:4
The Message

And a special prayer for Elaine, my best of friends. You take care of everyone else, but today and every day He will take care of you! He walks behind you and before you today..... May He keep you in perfect peace today and cast away all fear! Me

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for this post--God spoke to me all over it!!

    Love and blessings to you today!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!