Friday, October 14, 2011

The God Who Sees

"Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, “You are a God who sees”; for she said, “Have I even remained alive here after seeing Him?” Genesis 16:13


El Roi.....The God who sees. One of the names of God. Isn't it wonderful that we have a God who sees us? Who notices what we do?

We all want to be seen......be noticed. Even nature commands our attention........


It invites us to look.....deeper. And it always points toward its Maker.........the Grand Designer of us all.


Our God is the God who has searched us and known us......just as we want to be searched and known by others.....especially the ones we love.

Something in us wants to be remembered........and we want others to remember the ones we have loved......even little cats spelled with a "K"


Few words this week folks.......one of those "treading water" weeks.

As timing would have it I came down with a killer cold the day before I got a new trainee at work. So I have been drugged up with Dayquil and fortified with Vitamin C during the day, and knocked out at night so I can sleep and get up by 4 am.

Two more days to go......God is good. He has kept me going. I can almost see the end of the week in sight.

Prayers please for my caregiving friend who just may head off to parts unknown really soon if she doesn't get some relief......

all pics taken in and around Payson, Arizona by me

2 comments:

  1. Get well.

    Love the photos -- and the words -- still enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel miserable for you! Training a new person and fighting a cold :-( Will pray for your prompt healing and replenishment for your friend. May God continue to bless you both.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!