Monday, May 2, 2011

Patience

This.......plus......this
Will hopefully result in some photos, as soon as I can manage to read the manual and get them loaded on the computer......

With prayers and some reading, I hope to have them up here soon.

Thank you for being patient. I sure had a blast with this camera, my first real grown up camera.


Now if I can just learn to use it!

"For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance." Romans 8: 24, 25

Joining Ann and all others in continuing the Gratitude Count today, among those I count as precious in my bouquet of memories brought back from home are these......

Being able to join my family in church for the first Easter in a long, long time. The first song raised the roof and the little impatient one sat through the whole service......that was a miracle in itself. She was enthralled by the large woman in purple with a streak of purple in her hair that belted out an incredible song.


Taking pictures with my Dad, just he and I, walking downtown, riding around town finding just the right light at twilight.....

Conversations with dear friends.......

Seeing my sixth grade teacher whom I hadn't seen in years......I was amazed she knew me right away!

Dyeing Easter eggs that for some reason turned out only two colors......the glitter made it work.

Enjoying time with Mom, holding her hand and going to a Christian Women's Luncheon with her.....the bonus was I won the doorprize she wanted and I happily gave it to her. That was a God thing!

Going to breakfast with my brother and seeing my Arizona neighbor there.....a pleasant surprise!

A special answered prayer.......

And then coming back to my Arizona home is always a wonderful thing, I appreciate so much the sacrifice it took just now for me to go. What a wonderful friend I have.......#679-687

holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, I read your posts out of order.

    The little one is precious, and patience is a gift from God.

    Home will always be a place I associate with my parents, but I like the nest I have built for myself.

    Hugs.

    Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!