Sunday, August 26, 2012

Radical Love

 
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?" Jeremiah 32:27


A Morning Prayer
 
 
God, you are the Lord......and great is Your name. All it takes is once brief glance at the Heavens and I know it. Your name is above every name, above all life and everything that moves upon the earth. You are worthy........You alone are to be praised.
 
Nothing is too difficult for you, no wrong is so wrong that it can't be made right again.
 
When I think that you would turn your attention to me, even for a moment, my heart fills with wonder and gratitude. Not only did you turn your attention to me, you put those unimaginable thought into loving, terrible and radical action.
 
When you died for me.
 
I need no more proof than that, of how great Your love is for me.
 
Amen.
 
 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!