Saturday, May 1, 2010

God's Adventure Club


"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to. J.R.R. Tolkien

The magic of a new day, a trail untried, the magical bend in the curve, the mystery of not knowing where it goes, the hope of new adventure, the challenge of not letting go of the great mystery that is life. Sometimes it is not easy to remember that we are all a part of God's grand scheme of things.
Greer, Arizona

I pray that we can see a glimmer of eternity in the little everyday moments today, capture them and hold them close for we have no certainty that they will come again. These times are dear, every last one, for each of them takes us nearer and nearer to our future forever home.

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    This is beautiful. I felt peace overwhelm me just reading this post. What a wonderful way to end my Sunday. Thank you!
    Pam from GWK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Pam I have so enjoyed reading your blog also! Lori

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!