Wednesday, May 5, 2010

He sees you.....


Don't think I don't see you,
I feel your pain rolling out of bed in the morning.
I am as close as your breath
"You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways." Psalm 139:3

I see you making your way into the kitchen blindly for that
first cup....
I see you getting ready for work, presenting your best self.
Crisp, clean, ready as you'll ever be
to face the day....exuding outward confidence,
but I know you are quaking inside.
"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me." Psalm 139:1
Don't think I don't know.
I am nearer than your next prayer
I know about that speech, that presentation, that project
that irate caller, I know what you face.
I know you feel unprepared, but remember:
There is nothing that comes up today that I am unprepared for,
that you and I can't handle together.

So today, when you feel My Presence, know this.....
I am with you, in fact I have already been there!
"You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
I see your courage, I see your dedication.
It hasn't gone unnoticed.
I am with you my child, in every moment of the day.
I love you....

I felt led today to focus on workers outside the home today, (I know there are many working just as hard inside the home.) Since I have been off work, I have had a new appreciation for those who get up and fight the daily commute, since right now I don't have to. The days are flying by and soon I will be joining them again....

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful and touching post. I know someone who needs to read it. Thank you!
    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!