Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gratitude



I am grateful for rain last night, drumming on the roof, silly sideways rain that we hardly ever seem to get anymore....It was making me laugh out loud as I scooted my clean car up closer under the carport and tried to wipe the back bumper dry...God said, quit trying to be so perfect....cars can be washed again, as He laughingly side-swiped me with a gush of windrain. I laughed back as I thanked Him for that which I have been praying for lately.

I am grateful that as I study His word more, know God more, I ask where He is less and less. I ask Him why less too. No longer needing to have all the answers, I rest my hope in the One who does.

A miracle is when you see faith giving birth to knowledge, through God's infinite grace.

Why should we ask God why when He has told us all along how to treat each other? The rules are in the Book.

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love. By this was God's love revealed in us, that God has sent his one and only son into the world that we might live through him." 1 John 4:7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!