Saturday, November 27, 2010

Travelin......


I will be traveling today, driving one state over to see my family in California for a week. The road will look somewhat different than this, mostly desert until we get to the farmland of San Joaquin county......I will have a laptop and plan to spend some time in Panera Bread Company blogging and sipping coffee by the fire!

So, keep checking back in okay? Until then.....

The Lord bless you, and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace."'
So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I
shall bless them." Numbers 6:22-27





2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time Lori. Try the tuna at Panera, it's really good. Looking forward to your return...
    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!