Monday, June 21, 2010

The Right Path....

Image from The Passion of the Christ

Grateful today for the Path, and that I never have to walk it alone.
Whatever I do, and however this world may distract me,
My path ends here, and always here at Your precious feet.
The ones that went to the cross for me.
You are mighty to save and you have led me out of darkness into Your marvelous light and I am eternally grateful today....

My path starts and ends here, always here.
In the dust, at the hem of Your Holy garment, at Your feet.
My steps may be halting, hesitant at times, but..."though I stumble, I will not fall, for the LORD upholds me with His hand." Psalm 37:28

You said......
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21

Yes I am grateful for the path today, Your path that leads to life.

Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


Counting blessings to one thousand and beyond.....#353 His mercies which are new every morning...#354 The depth of His unsurpassing love for us.....#355 Friends who gather and pray with us....#356 Words that breathe life into our souls.....#357 That He hears my voice....#358 That He is interceding for me.....#359 His Words that come alive....#360 Moments of peace when I least expect it.....

holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!