Saturday, November 14, 2009

Peace and Hope


Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation. Psalm 91:14-16

This was a very encouraging verse for me today. I pray that this gives you comfort as well. Sometimes the circumstances of life cause us to feel totally out of control, but the truth is we never had control anyway! But we know the One who does. He always has had it, and He always will have it. And because of that, we can rest easier.....So take a deep breath, feel His calm and peace that passes all understanding overtake you. Though the fires are raging around us, we will not be burned!
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble....Psalm 46:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!