Monday, October 19, 2009

Multitude Monday....


Thankful for the promises in the Psalms today.... Continuing onward to 1000 gifts! I included a few different translations.
77. Psalm 9:9 (NAS) "The Lord also will be a stonghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."
78. Psalm 9:10 (NAS) "And those who know Thy name will put their trust in Thee; For Thou, O Lord, hast not forsaken those that seek Thee."
79. Psalm 18:36 (NAS) "Thou dost enlarge my steps under me, And my feet have not slipped.
80. Psalm 23:2 (NAS) "Makes me lie down in green pastures; and leads me beside still waters."
81. Psalm 23:3 (NAS) "He restores my soul, and guides me in the paths of righteousness."
82. Psalm 104:12 (NAS) "As far as the East is from the West, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."
83. Psalm 116:8 (NAS) "For Thou hast rescued my soul from death, my eyes fro tears and my feet from stumbling."
84. Psalm 121:8 (NAS) "The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in, from this time forth and forever."
85. Psalm 145:17 (The Message) "Everything God does is right-the trademark on all His works is LOVE."
86. Psalm 145:14 (The Message) "God gives a hand to those down on their luck, gives a fresh start to those ready to quit."

Join Ann here for more gratitude:
holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!