Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thoughts in the silence



I heard a song lyric that said.....all of creation knows Your name.
It made me want to sit in the silence for awhile, so I did.
To reflect on all that He is, and who He is to me.

On who He is in this world and the world beyond....
So big that it's hard to wrap my mind around.
Where did He come from?
When did it all start.....it's too much!
So I retreat back to the quiet corner of my mind.

I don't have to know all that, I just know that He is.
And that He is totally good, totally just, totally Holy,
and nothing happens beyond His knowledge or control....
My heart tells me, and His Spirit assures me that
He's with me.
And He will never leave....
He loves me.
I don't have to be afraid that I will pull the wrong daisy petal and it will land on "He loves me not"
It will always land on "He loves me."

And all of creation knows His name.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!