Friday, July 24, 2009

Flowers along the path



This was written by my Mom awhile back and I thought it was insightful....

Flowers on my path

Whenever I am walking I see many little or big wildflowers along the path. I think of them as people before receiving Christ.

The small ones you can hardly see. They have been stepped on and forgotten. I recognize them as them as the abused homeless. They are so insignificant in our society that people hardly notice them.

We walk on them, we don’t pick them; they just grow and survive. If you do pick them and put them under a magnifying glass they are very beautiful and you can see all the creativity God has given them.

I can’t help but compare them to people without Jesus. We are all like those little wildflowers along the path until He puts us under His magnifying light of grace.

By Vera Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a comment!