Sunday, November 18, 2012

God in the Silence

 
 
 
 
Sometimes everything quiets down and we step out into the freshly laundered world, gingerly so as not to break the silence because we know it's sacred......
 
Sometimes, we get the grace to see everything as new as when it was first created.
And in that sacred silence that is part of the eternal, we feel the pulse of life.
 
He gives us the same wonder He feels.
 
Heaven and earth meet, and it is peace.
 
God lifts the veil.
 
 
The woods are lovely, dark and deep and I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep......Robert Frost
 
Photos by Carolyn Fulton
 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Lori. Makes me wish I was there, taking in the scenery, surrounded by that blanket of quiet. Thank you for this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Frost is one of my favorite poets. (I almost wrote 'birds'!)

    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, wish I was there :-) but here is a good place to be too. And Debra, I love Robert Frost....I get such solace from his poetry.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!