Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful to be Thankful


"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6,7



........If I had an altar I'd kneel at it today, but since I don't I will make an altar right here at work in my heart. I am thankful to be thankful today!

Even though I have to be at work, I know there are many who need jobs, who would give anything to be here today. In fact, I was all ready to grumble about being here, but I feel like the Spirit is doing flips inside my heart, so I think I will just go with it!

Have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours......and don't forget to smile at everyone you see from now until the New Year. You never know what load someone might be carrying.

images from google

1 comment:

  1. A little belated but I certainly hope that your Thanksgiving was a wonderful one (in spite of having to work).

    I am also grateful that you so willingly share so much of yourself and your experiences in such an encouraging and uplifting way.

    Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment!